The FFAA Scholarship Fund was established to offer scholarships to qualified agriculture students at the University of Florida, Florida A&M and Florida Southern. These scholarships are designed to promote the study of agriculture in higher education and to encourage academic excellence among students pursuing agriculture studies. In turn, it is our hope that some of these students will utilize their talents to improve Florida agriculture through research or employment in the Florida agribusiness industry.
Scroll below to apply online - applications accepted Aug. 15 to Oct. 15 of each year.
- Students enrolled at the junior, senior, graduate level in agricultural studies.
- Must plan to be enrolled the semester immediately following fall semester.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 (out of 4.0).
- Award to be used toward further agricultural related studies at one of the following Florida schools
- Florida A&M University
- Florida Southern College
- University of Florida*
- Scholarship check will be made payable to Florida school and student.
- Deadline for the application is October 15th.
Scholarships will be awarded for the semester beginning in January. * You must be a University of Florida student to be eligible for the R. Eldred Carpenter, Jr. Memorial Scholarship.
* Trademark Nitrogen Corporation now gives a yearly scholarship to Florida Southern students- If you apply and attend Florida Southern, you will be considered for this scholarship as well.
Official transcripts must be submitted by the Oct. 15 deadline. Please mail official transcripts to: FFAA Scholarship Fund, 411 E. Orange Street, Ste. 119, Lakeland, FL 33801. You do not need to mail them certified mail or overnight mail. Please call 863-686-4827 if you have any questions.
Applications accepted August 15 - October 15 each year.
The link to apply will be here at that time- please check back later.