The FFAA Scholarship Fund was established to offer scholarships to qualified agriculture students at the University of Florida, Florida A&M, Florida Southern and Warner University. These scholarships are designed to promote the study of agriculture in higher education and to encourage academic excellence among students pursuing agriculture studies. In turn, it is our hope that some of these students will utilize their talents to improve Florida agriculture through research or employment in the Florida agribusiness industry.
Scroll below to apply online - applications accepted August 15th to October 15th.
- Students enrolled at the junior, senior, graduate level in agricultural related majors at UF, FAMU, FSC, and Warner.
- Eligible majors include Agronomy, Soil & Water, Ag Operations, Agribusiness, FRE, Ag Communication/Education, and closely related agricultural majors. If you have a question as to your major's eligibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must plan to be enrolled the semester immediately following fall semester.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 (out of 4.0).
- A copy or screenshot of transcripts (see below re: official transcripts.)
- Award to be used toward further agricultural related studies at one of the following Florida schools:
- Florida A&M University
- Florida Southern College
- University of Florida
- Warner University
- Scholarship check will be made payable to the Florida school for your account.
- Deadline for the application is October 15th.
Scholarships will be awarded for the semester beginning in January.
New for 2019: Students selected to receive a scholarship must provide official transcripts to receive their award.
Please call 863-686-4827 if you have any questions or email email@example.com.
Applications accepted August 15 - October 15.